LA Fitness is trying to make it so hard to cancel membership.They will only let you do it through the mail with a 20 day lag.
Which will most likely take you into another billing period. This does not seem ethical you should be allowed to either call or cancel a membership online or at the facility that you attend. I tried to put the membership on hold and was told it would cost me $75.00 when it use to be $10.00.
Now with the country in an economic mess this company is making it hard to cancel something that is a luxuary to have.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Membership Cancellation
- Review category
- Fitness Centers
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I put my membership on hold. I was told it would be a $15 fee to put my account on hold. Lifetime continued to charge my account $15/month..."
- "My Anytime Fitness contract ended months ago and I cancelled today. I still have to pay the next 30 days installment. Plus theyve been ripping me off since Ontario passed..."
- "Most people at the gym at the time I go are very considerate of each other and always are very cordial to each other. I hear complaints about the staff,..."
- "We recently rented a car from Enterprise, but did NOT purchase their insurance - HUGE mistake. While doing the inspection with the representative before we left with the car,..."
- "Rented an SUV from SIXT a month ago in Vegas. The front tire shows a big bubble on the tire a few days later. We asked for a..."
- "This is portions of a letter I sent Disney they refuse to respond to : Trouble started from go! I booked our entire trip on your online Disney go site. It..."
- "I bought the blackout cellular blinds. Got jammed after a few months, got them fixed. Got jammed again, got them 'fixed' again. Only this time, they were..."
- "We bought it for my parents as a gift for their new home and after 5 months, the head cushion started peeling. This is supposed to be a "genuine leather"..."
- "Things cannot get worse or more unprofessional. I have seen many organizations that behave poorly with their customers. But OnlineCompliancePanel exceeds all of those. When you offer a bad service,..."