LA Fitness is trying to make it so hard to cancel membership.They will only let you do it through the mail with a 20 day lag.
Which will most likely take you into another billing period. This does not seem ethical you should be allowed to either call or cancel a membership online or at the facility that you attend. I tried to put the membership on hold and was told it would cost me $75.00 when it use to be $10.00.
Now with the country in an economic mess this company is making it hard to cancel something that is a luxuary to have.review #145360
You may also like
- "Since the take over by Red Fitness of the Bally chain of heath clubs in Ohio the conditions of the clubs has gone into the toilet. At the..."
- "I went to a Mona Vie Seminar Hosted at the Bulldog Barbecue Located at 601 Main street Martinez ,Ca Peter Roselli a Mona Vie Black Diamond Along with his..."
- "It is after 6:30 am and I have been sitting outside the Ashlund facility for the past hour and have seen at least a dozen people walj up to a..."
- "My boyfriend worked for staffmark, they r a staffing agency ..they got him a job at sysco in philly, well he didnt get paid for the first 2 weeks, so..."
- "I'm an avid seller of designer purses and Shoes. Over the past 3 months, I've sold 11,000$ worth of purses with them. Clearly, my items are very high end and..."
- "Purchased a durablend leather couch and loveseat from Ashley 2 years ago it started cracking and peeling everywhere. Called the MFS protection plan said not covered normal wear and tear...."
- "Trying to resolve an issue with returning a phone and was charged 300 plus for the non-working iphone. Once I mailed it back for credit I was told it..."
- "Went to chills to get take out for dinner since my wife and I like to stay in. Ordered online and got fajitas quesadilla and onion rings. Got there 10..."
- "Every student should know that student handbooks represent contracts between students and their schools. If they do not follow them they can be liable for breach of contract. That being..."