LA Fitness is trying to make it so hard to cancel membership.They will only let you do it through the mail with a 20 day lag.
Which will most likely take you into another billing period. This does not seem ethical you should be allowed to either call or cancel a membership online or at the facility that you attend. I tried to put the membership on hold and was told it would cost me $75.00 when it use to be $10.00.
Now with the country in an economic mess this company is making it hard to cancel something that is a luxuary to have.10881478 review #145360
You may also like
- "I am currently a college student, so I don't live at home, and can only make it home every few months, so when I was checking my bank statements from..."
- "I am a lifetime fitness member for little over 7 years now. They have been great for the first couple years and I started to hate that place. Only reason..."
- "Ive recently lost alot of hours from my job, (since start of december) and havent been able to pay the gym, but now im in debt to my bank (at..."
- "Service Doctors was called to the house on Saturday 2/28/2015 since the thermostat was not working properly and the heat shut off after trying to repair the thermostat. They came..."
- "When I ordered the 1st time I was told UP to 14 DAYs before delivery..as 14days came and went,I called and was told 14 BUSINESS DAYS... The 14 business days..."
- "Wow, my bouquet looked nothing like the picture. It was sparce and scattered with sloppy chocolate decoration, and I sent it as a bday gift to my lil niece. I..."
- "I started seeing pictures of these lockets on my Facebook news feed in early 2013 and was intrigued. I thought the idea of a locket with charms was adorable..."
- "I bought a "bonded" leather sofa/sleeper in 2011 with a 5yr Goof Proof warranty. The cushions started to buckle and peel this year, after the 1yr manufacturer warranty expired. I..."
- "Purchased a durablend leather couch and loveseat from Ashley 2 years ago it started cracking and peeling everywhere. Called the MFS protection plan said not covered normal wear and tear...."