LA Fitness is trying to make it so hard to cancel membership.They will only let you do it through the mail with a 20 day lag.
Which will most likely take you into another billing period. This does not seem ethical you should be allowed to either call or cancel a membership online or at the facility that you attend. I tried to put the membership on hold and was told it would cost me $75.00 when it use to be $10.00.
Now with the country in an economic mess this company is making it hard to cancel something that is a luxuary to have.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I Found out my husband was having an affair with one of the female trainers...HOLLY RENFRO at Fitness 19 in Woodstock GA...(I only know her name because her business card..."
- "NO NO NO! DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY! Stay far away from this place! There's a reason they are not part of the BBB! They do not run..."
- "I just had a humiliating experience at the YMCA at Bethesda Chevy Chase, Maryland location. I am disabled and of low income. I had returned with info and asked to..."
- "Riding in the bay on Sat and my center pontoon and engine fell into the bay. I had 2 children and 4 adults I thought we were gonna die. I..."
- "My mother purchased Samsung Frig model RS22HDHPNSR/AA on back in June of this year from hhgregg. It is now October and the unit is as dead as the proverbial..."
- "I ordered the white, leatherette Modus Upholstered Milano Blanket storage bench. The storage bench arrived as promised, but with a tear or snag on the bottom. Soon after arrival,..."
- "The pizza hut in Harborcreek is a so dirty i dont think the morning waitresses ever clean both times ive came there to eat there was food all over the..."
- "I got a loan in 2013 from One Main for $8,499.96. Never missed a payment of $276.25 for two years and checked my balance online and it showed I..."
- "Be careful Ladies, I went into the ULTA for the hair dye Yesterday. I asked for the grey hair and I even showed her the pictures. It took more than..."