La Fitness takes over Bally's
We are members at Bally's Voorhess & the facility is taken over by LA Fitness overnight.We are sent emails after the fact that we are supposed to go to Somerdale facility moving forward & will not disclose what is the plan for the future of this facility.
We are also supposed to decide within one month to finalize our facility & will not be able to use any other loc.( even if they renovate & open in Voorhees!!! ridiculous). We are despetarely trying to get answers from Bally's Corporate as to how our refund will be handled & they raise their hands saying LA fitness is responsible & give us their ph#.
LA Fitness on the other hand say Bally's are responsible & kick u back to another ph# for Bally's corporate.
Both parties seem to enjoy playing this game of soccer.No ans anywhere..no email for LA Fitness either!!!f3a0878 review #278743
You may also like
- "I've been a member for over 1 year at Snap Fitness. Several months ago I responded to a survey. I reported that several times the bathrooms were out of..."
- "I had a situation come up where I had to go home for a month to take care of my dad after a heart attack. Linda (Bianconi, I believe her..."
- "an employee of anytime fittness placed an advertisment flier on my windshield. i called the number posted on the flier to address my concern over not being able to remove..."
- "Bait and switch. Showed a picture of a lovely arrangement - "Glorious Garden" and even paid to upgrade it to the max. But what was delivered was small, pathetic and..."
- "Bought a Southern Motion couch and chair from Art Van Furniture in Taylor, MI. Literally within the first two weeks we noticed wear in the fabric, we were..."
- "I have a 2013 Ford F-150. The bumpers keep rusting no matter how much I wash, polish, and wax them. I had to have the pinion seal changed already, and..."
- "I purchased a pair of Reebok Zig Tech sneakers in December 2010 to give my son for his B-day in January. Four months later the low quality material on..."
- "We ordered a new living room set manufactured by Design 2 Recline (AKA) Southern Motion on January 20, 2014. Defective and/or damaged furniture was delivered on April 7, 2014...."
- "My open letter to the CEO. How long are you going to ignore this? I sent you a certified letter, which has gone ignored. My family can't afford to lose..."