La Fitness - Negotiating Monthy Dues
I've been a faithfully paying member for 7 years now and recently tried to renegotiate my monthly dues because of recession issues.
The manager, Jerry something-or-other, preferred to lose my membership & the ENTIRE $29 mo.
fee rather than cut my dues by $10 a month (LA Fitness would still collect $19. mo.). He was in typical saleman mode when he told me he couldn't believe I got such a good rate & that I should be happy that I already pay less than everybody else! Meanwhile, I know of other members who pay $22.
Needless to say, I'll be attempting to cancel my membership & I hope I don't have the same issues as everybody else!!!
More Review Details
- Review category
- Fitness Centers
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I was going on beach bodies website to check out insanity! After checking everything over and filling out the order summary and payment information they started pushing more offers on..."
- "an employee of anytime fittness placed an advertisment flier on my windshield. i called the number posted on the flier to address my concern over not being able to remove..."
- "The mgmt of the Anytime Fitness in Bedford, Raleigh, NC apparently does not know the difference between living their faith and imposing it. Having heard stories about the 2 managers..."
- "I received a brand new RCA 7 in Tablet last December for Christmas, I have always had a case protector, it was never been dropped, or have gotten wet. My..."
- "All I can say is WOW!!! I've been there twice, and both times were a nightmare. First time the girl was ten minutes late for my appointment because she was..."
- "You found this website because you are extremely frustrated with OptumRx. Me too. You have exhausted the usual steps - contacted Customer Service (multiple times), asked for a supervisor (still..."
- "Unfortunately this is the only place to buy live rodents for feeding animals such as snakes. The stench of the store smells like a hoarders house. Between the stained carpet..."
- "I have the Allure flooring installed in my kitchen and hallways for more than a year . After the first few months we noticed the gaps between the planks were..."
- "Please beware if you are planning to purchase anything from this seller. This website is not up to par of 2015 online shopping which I do almost 90% of..."