• show-popup

Shares 0

LA Fitness - THEY TRIED TO RIPPED ME OFF!!!

• by   Aug 11, 2009
  • 3 comments
  • Review #: 154906
Company LA Fitness
Product / Service Pro Results
Location Atlanta, Georgia
Category Fitness Centers
Views 210

I joined the gym back in 2005 from out of town , well first of all the gut who signed me up gave me a discount thru a home depot employee?but the problem was I wasn't a home depot employee.

So I got my discount and then they signed me up for a fitness training which they said I could cancel within 30 days? I found out later after 10/days that that wasn't so.
I had met someone who use to work for L.A. Fintess and was told to call and ask for the president of the company which works ou tof the Perimeter mall gym and complain to the state attorney general of georgia when yo cal the gym .

here is the page below. I called and got all my money back.

they havent bugged me since...don't get mad get even find out your rights!!! 306da7d

Comments (3) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Sep 10, 2009
I'm dealing with the same thing.. I'd like to call and write to the president so I can get refunded my 300 down and monthly payments.

Do you have the name or copy of the letter you wrote?
Reply to Nicolle

Sep 02, 2009  from Erode, Tamil Nadu
can you supply the name of the president of LA Fitness
Reply to tonja

Read next LA Fitness complaint

fraud, scam from La fitness

When i signed up for La fitness i have to pay first and last month upfront.When i cancelled they sti...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about LA Fitness.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug