LA Fitness cancelled my personal training sessions without notification.I had 47 sessions left to use and i loss all of them, because they cancelled my training sessions without any notification.

Now when i try to book a training session it shows that i have "0" sessions and it says my membership does not qualify for training sessions. I paid for all 47 sessions which was directly withdrawn from my account, and when i wanted to cancel they told me i could not or else i would lose all of my sessions. I just want my money back because their contract seems fraudulent and nobody ever told me my sessions were gonna be cancelled.

How can i get help with this matter.I never missed a payment.

Review about: Training Sessions.

2.9
Additional Fees
Cleanliness
Equipment Quality
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Other issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with La Fitness?

Comments

Did you get your money back? What was the solution?