2.9
Additional Fees
Cleanliness
Equipment Quality
Poster decreased review rating.

LA Fitness cancelled my personal training sessions without notification.I had 47 sessions left to use and i loss all of them, because they cancelled my training sessions without any notification.

Now when i try to book a training session it shows that i have "0" sessions and it says my membership does not qualify for training sessions. I paid for all 47 sessions which was directly withdrawn from my account, and when i wanted to cancel they told me i could not or else i would lose all of my sessions. I just want my money back because their contract seems fraudulent and nobody ever told me my sessions were gonna be cancelled.

How can i get help with this matter.I never missed a payment.

Review about: La Fitness Personal Training.

Reason of review: Other issue.

Had an Experience with La Fitness?

Comments

Richmond, Virginia, United States #1350026

If you call the home office, they can reinstate your sessions with no charge.

Did you get your money back? What was the solution?

Planet Fitness - Restrictions on Lifting and workouts Planet Fitness "Planet Fitness is a "Judgment Free Zone" and certain lifting exercises is not allowed in their facilities, i.e deadlifts, overhead presses, clean and jerks. Some facilities do not even allow..." Read more Anytime Fitness - Banned after submitting a negative review about unathorized baby in the gym Anytime Fitness "I posted the following review on Yelp - http://www.yelp.com/biz/anytime-fitness-alpharetta?hrid=2_4K_qenr1WTPQqRwcUk6A and was subsequently banned from their facility. Prior to leaving this review, I addressed my issue with CarolAnn Fitzpatrick (co-owner) over 2 months..." Read more La Fitness - Frustrated La Fitness "WE have been members at the LA Fitness in Holmdel, NJ for many years. The past year this place has gone down hill in a big way, there are many..." Read more Anytime Fitness Brentwood Calgary, Alberta Anytime Fitness "I was interviewed for an Assistant Manager position with the owner Tarik, on Friday October 14, 2016 @ 10am. I was told that I was hired and was asked to..." Read more Toyota Financial - They have messed up my credit by over 100 points that will cost me $1000's over my lifetime Toyota Financial "A 30 year military veteran and 12 year Toyota owner, I planned to purchase another when my current Toyota needed replacement. I can tell you that will not happen! I..." Read more Helzberg Diamonds - Scamed Helzberg Diamonds "In April i bought my fiancee an engament ring from Helzberg. Its 14k white gold diamonds and blue sapphires. It after taxes was $3064.00 i lost my job do to..." Read more Once again  Gasbike got me!!  my own fault for expecting anything different Gasbike "ordered a motor.. did not leave their place for 3 DAYS! took 10 days to get to me... AND they put a direct signature clause on the package !! nobody..." Read more Don't use Tradesy. Tradesy "I purchased a piece of luggage from EEG Closet on Tradesy and boy was I fooled... The luggage description said that it was gently used and had two scuff marks...." Read more