Tampa, Florida

I signed up for a personal training contract at LA Fitness in New Tampa a few months ago, the salesperson was Bruno Temesi. I travel for a living, therefore I was going to sign up for a single session per week and use the accrued sessions whenever I was in town. Bruno told me that the sessions I purchased would not expire 30 days after I completed my contract (despite it being written into the contract) and gave me a story about a man who signed up, traveled to India for a year, and returned home to use his sessions because "LA Fitness does not pay attention to the expiration date". This is a lie that was brought up when I asked if I could keep my sessions if I were to cancel my contract.

To add to the issue, the personal trainier did not even show up for the last two personal training sessions I scheduled.

Product or Service Mentioned: La Fitness Personal Training.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

La Fitness Pros: Equipment, Cleanliness.

La Fitness Cons: Deceptive practices, Being defrauded, Management not properly trained.

• misleading