I have been working out here for a while and it seems like the sales staff is only getting worse.They have no respect for anyone, they use foul language, and I have heard them yell at the front desk people and trainers.

The Training sales guys are even worse, they continue to come up to you while you are working out to try and sale personal training to you. If you say you aren't interested they will respond with a condescending remark like "thats ok I know you couldn't afford it anyway" that's what was told to a lady on a machine next to me the other day by a guy name Tony.

Turns out he is the manager for training.The place is clean and if you work out in the early morning or late night you don't have to worry about the A$$holes that work there.

Review about: La Fitness Personal Trainer.

Had an Experience with La Fitness?

Comments

David Barton Gym - No Privacy: Women in Men's locker room, Men taking selfies only with towels on.... David Barton Gym "WOMEN Employees IN THE Men's LOCKER ROOM, see PICS. They have female employees who clean locker room, mainly one older women, and supervisor who is younger, shock when you..." Read more Anytime Fitness - Banned after submitting a negative review about unathorized baby in the gym Anytime Fitness "I posted the following review on Yelp - http://www.yelp.com/biz/anytime-fitness-alpharetta?hrid=2_4K_qenr1WTPQqRwcUk6A and was subsequently banned from their facility. Prior to leaving this review, I addressed my issue with CarolAnn Fitzpatrick (co-owner) over 2 months..." Read more Planet Fitness - Restrictions on Lifting and workouts Planet Fitness "Planet Fitness is a "Judgment Free Zone" and certain lifting exercises is not allowed in their facilities, i.e deadlifts, overhead presses, clean and jerks. Some facilities do not even allow..." Read more Planet Fitness - Unprofessional staff Planet Fitness "I have been a member of Planet Fitness for years and never had any issue with any staff until today, where I felt I was unfairly treated and discriminated. I..." Read more Morgan Properties - Vineland Village in Vineland NJ Morgan Properties "We moved in August 8 we moved from Oklahoma for our job. I went on line to look for places to live which I always do since we are in..." Read more Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Horrible service Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen "I was refused food and service because I requested food close-by closing time..." Read more Usave Car And Truck Rental - Extra charges after devastation in Puerto Rico... Usave Car And Truck Rental "Hi. My name is Wanda Bonilla and I live in Florida since 2014, but all my family is in PR. Due to the devastating havoc caused to the island by..." Read more Cracker Barrel - Totally disgusting Cracker Barrel "...my family and I went to the Crackel Barrel in Roseville.My son received his salad and began to eat only to find a dead fly in it..." Read more