I have called Chicago Hyde Park Signature Club on 3 occasions since this facility reopened, to cancel. My first call on July 1, 2020, I spoke to Jordan who stated he would cancel my membership for me.

On July 3, 2020, I placed a second call to cancel when I was charged $42.29 by La Fitness and the club hasn't even been open to use for months. I spoke to Terrance who advised me that he was now VP and that he would allow Jordan to do his job and that I would receive a call back from Jordan, that never happened. This call with Terrance was rudely ended by him hanging up the phone on me. My third call was placed on July 7, 2020 when an additional $10.00 was taken from my account.

It was on this third call that the level of customer service delivered by VP Terrance was appalling, to say the least. Terrance was rude, condescending and snarky. He made light of the charges made to my account by saying " I'll refund your little $10.00 since that's what you're calling about. Terrance then placed my call on hold and returned stating that he would refund both charges to my account and send an email, but also in fact, he would give me a call...neither happened.

So he was also dishonest in his response and inept in his ability to handle this matter properly. This Uncouth level of customer service certainly wasn't displayed when he signed me up for membership.

User's recommendation: Despicable Customer Service from VP Terrance ...Buyer BEWARE...Definitely would not recommend this Chicago Hyde Park La Fitness on any Level.

Product or Service Mentioned: La Fitness Membership.

Location: Chicago, Illinois