Open about a month and they have had no less than 11 cars broken into already, as well as countless lockers opened up and items taken.I must say that I was one who never brought a lock for the lockers (never needed it at the Foothill Ranch location) for years.

I decided to go to the new pretty club, and now I have cancelled my membership after having cash taken from my wallet while exercising.

People may think its a good south orange county location so it should be safe, but the clientele and/or staff are definitely not good people. It is situated near the shadier parts of town. Low income housing and lots of dirty looking mexi cans around. And beaners wonder why so few people actually trust them.

Its the good people that get taken advantage of.Lesson learned.

Review about: La Fitness Membership.

Had an Experience with La Fitness?

Comments

You left your wallet in the locker w/out a lock and you're blaming the gym...really?Unfortunately, we live in a world where people cannot be trusted.

Sorry this happened to you but the gym is not responsible.I do agree, though, LA fitness is very unprofessional in so many ways

LA Fitness Gresham, Oregon - Don't Shower! La Fitness "If you are a member, or are considering becoming a member at LA Fitness, reconsider, especially in Gresham, Oregon. For the past several months, complaints have been made and..." Read more David Barton Gym - No Privacy: Women in Men's locker room, Men taking selfies only with towels on.... David Barton Gym "WOMEN Employees IN THE Men's LOCKER ROOM, see PICS. They have female employees who clean locker room, mainly one older women, and supervisor who is younger, shock when you..." Read more La Fitness - Awful deception to it's customers La Fitness "This gym has gone down hill so quickly. About 2 1/2 years ago over night they lost 70% of their members because a new xsport opened in the area. At..." Read more La Fitness - Debilitating Experiences, Yes More Than Once La Fitness "I have experienced roaches in the lockers at La Fitness at 1833 La Cienga Los Angeles Ca 90035. Each time I have informed the management staff that was on duty. Yesterday Oct..." Read more Toyota Financial - They have messed up my credit by over 100 points that will cost me $1000's over my lifetime Toyota Financial "A 30 year military veteran and 12 year Toyota owner, I planned to purchase another when my current Toyota needed replacement. I can tell you that will not happen! I..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more Once again  Gasbike got me!!  my own fault for expecting anything different Gasbike "ordered a motor.. did not leave their place for 3 DAYS! took 10 days to get to me... AND they put a direct signature clause on the package !! nobody..." Read more Sears - NIGHTMARE Wedding Ring Set!! Sears "I have been having issues with a diamond wedding ring set I purchased 2 years ago and Sears has yet to rectify the situation. I initially purchased the set along..." Read more