Lilburn, Georgia

I signed up for their personal training. I was supposed to have sessions once a week. The trainer was neither here nor there. All sessions were always less than 30 minutes, though I was paying for 30 minute sessions. Sometimes, the trainer would not show up. Then she left without handing me over to anyone else.

After that, the I had only 3 sessions in 2 months.

So, I finally called corporate office to cancel. One of the 'consumer advisers' was as arrogant as you can get. He probably should work in collections instead. The other one tried to tell me that somehow the fact that I could come only once a week had something to do with their trainers not keeping up appointments.

They told me that I have to pay to cancel! So, I had to pay 50% for the remaining sessions to get out of the contract WHICH THEY DID NOT HONOR! I had never seen anything so unprofessional in my entire life!

Product or Service Mentioned: La Fitness Personal Training.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

La Fitness Pros: Good up till now.

La Fitness Cons: Deceptive practices, Talking down to people, Totally misleading.

• LAfittness worstgymever

Comments

Strange. Every session I've ever had with my personal trainer that was cancelled was actually my fault... and I'll admit it's my fault because I either arrived late or forgot my gym clothes or something like that, and she's always worked with me to get the time made up.