Worse customer service!!!The front desk people are amazingly helpful and nice...

The problem? The managers and trainers don't care about u!! What happend? I had to cancel my PT ( thnk God I only trained twice) w my clinical a coming up I was left w no choice but to cut down my work hrs at the hospital, less hrs, less pay.

Anyhow I called and was told by some woman I needed to come in to cancel so a week later that's exactly what I did. When I got there some doughbag name Jeremiah told me he can do it on the phone but he would need to speak to Peter which was the manager. He told me go home relax ill do it over the phone ill call u today. Within 12 hrs I had called 5times and Jeremiah told me he'd call me backbefore his shift ended at 9am.

8:30pm came and I called to see if he was there for the 5 th time and receptionist said he had already left by 8pm.. I also found out Peter wasn't manager of PT and it was Reggie. I was so angry. 1.

Never called as he promise 2. Lied about who manager was 3.) when I got their next day, Reggie knew what was going on and didn't even to offer to help and apologize for the guy's lack of professionalism. Thank God assistant manager was there to help out w canceling my PT and listen to my complaints but or else I would have been screwed by two men... Aweful aweful!!

Customer service!! Never sign up for the PT!!! It's a scam, ones ur in, u will have to fight w them to gt cancelled.

U have been warned!!!

Review about: La Fitness Customer Care.

Had an Experience with La Fitness?

Comments

ssinisca
Chicago, Illinois, United States #628603

Sexual harassment in the locker room and they don't take responsibility. They say they can't control what people does.no refund no apologize nothing was done about this horrible experience