Additional Fees
Equipment Quality

First, don’t just take my word for this horrible business, look at these sources then read on if you need to.Just to name a few… Worst customer service ever.

I had an account, unused which is my bad, for about 6 months. I had a situation where I moved and was no longer close to the gym. They wouldnt cancel my membership over the phone and instead required me to mail in something or come in person. I figured I could come in quicker than I could mail and avoid the next billing cycle.

I got in there and the manager wasnt there so they werent going to cancel. I urged them they needed to handle it so they called another store, asked for my phone number and had the account canceled within 30 seconds. Thats all it took. However, I still got billed because it wasnt 5 days before the billing cycle.

I contacted the Houston, TX customer support at this number, 281-640-9946, on 2/21/2017 and spoke with the manager on duty. She refused to work with me and became rude, which in turn made me rude, She stated she would rather have bad reviews then try to work with me. So here it is.

The gym is garbage and the support is garbage and their fees are VERY high.I suggest trying another gym and stop supporting this garbage.

Review about: La Fitness Membership.