LA fitness seems to think they have clear access to your bank account.Their accounting operations are atrocious.

They charged our corporate account three times the amount of members we had enrolled. An to top it off it seems that one of their employees was able to cash a check made out to LA fitness and deposit it into his own account. This is being investigated, but for this to happen , shows me they have no checks and balances nor do they care. The fight going on with them is that this is not their problem.

But it will soon be.

Also the bathrooms are the worst and most unsanitary places I have ever been to. What happened to cleaning the place? I think a trip from a health inspector is waranted.

Everything they do proves to me they do not care about maintaing their relationships with their members, nor large corporate accounts as ours.

Had an Experience with La Fitness?

Comments

THE HEADING SAYS IT ALL.BOTH COMPANIES ARE SOME OF THE MOST EGREGIOUS, AND DISGUSTING COMPANIES.

THEIR SCAM IS UNRAVELING, AND THEY ARE DOING ANYTHING TO KEEP THE REVENUE STREAM COMING SO THEIR CLUBS WON'T COLLAPSE.THIS HAS ALL THE EARMARKS OF A PONZI SCHEME GOING BAD, ONLY THIS IS MORE OF A FRAUD SCAM.

It is clear to me, by reading this comment and others over the weeks, that fitness clubs in general have resorted to hiring the used car mentality employee's. They are out for themselves, and will lie, cheat and even steal to accomplish their goals. I think corporate management as a whole have lost their moral compass regarding ethics and customer service.