I have offered a free session of the personal training. They pushed me for the taking a personal training by showing discounts and free sessions at sign up.

La fitness guy did not tell me about the cancellation can't be done within a year. I freeze account for few months.

La fitness customer care worst.

Lack of information. First they told me you can cancel the personal training if your moving 25 miles away from the club. Then I was actually about to move from that place. So after moving to new place I called them and asked to cancel the membership.

Now LA Fitness customer said you can cancel the membership if you are 25 miles away from any of their club. WOW. so I should travel 25 miles to go to gym even if there is one next to my door

I am in New Jersey they have club at Startan Island. So I told them to go there I have to pay 10 dollars in toll and its 20 miles from my place.

And Believe me They said NO we can not cancel it

You have to keep paying monthly charges.

You can pay out and cancel the membership for that you have to pay 6 months charges. Isn't it cool. You been there for month or two. Pay 6 months charges and cancel the membership. Its Easy.

I will say easy way out to change the card They don't report to the credit buero so they will keep calling you for sometime but can't charge you anymore

Review about: La Fitness Personal Trainer.

Had an Experience with La Fitness?

Comments