I will never do business with LA Fitness again.I have been harassed endlessly for the last 2 weeks due to a hiccup with my credit card.

I had all the intent in the world to clear this up until I received 5 calls before 8 am on a Saturday to clear up the $24 that I owed on the account. Considering I have been getting 10-15 calls per day I have decided that I would not be paying this nominal fee out of principle. The last interaction solidified the fact that I would not be paying this fee. When asked to please slow down on the calls as I am working during the day I was told that we will continue to call and I will make sure we call more so until you pay.

I said dude its $24 bucks you would pay more to send it to collections but go ahead. He said "fine I will call you right back and hung up". These practices are not even used by the high end debt collectors trying to get thousands of dollars.

It is not about the money and quite frankly the gyms are not bad for the money but to respond that way is no good.I paid first and last months when I started so you have your $24 bucks already and can forget me ever returning.

Review about: La Fitness Account.

Preferred solution: Cancel my membership and stop calling.

Had an Experience with La Fitness?

Comments