220 N Sanderson Ave, Hemet, CA 92545, USA
2.4
Cleanliness
Equipment Quality

I was working out in the “personal”training area and was approached by a guy that said that I needed to leave and that this area was for customers who pay for this area. I told him that when I signed up and did a tour of the gym that I was told I could be in here and that they can’t tell me to leave.

He asked who told me that and I said I don’t remember because it was a long time ago and I tried to describe the individual that told me. He laughed in my face and said that no one works here like that and told me to get out “now” while getting in my face. I told him that I was going to talk to the manager and then he laughed again and said he was the manager. I pay a lot of money to be at this gym and they don’t have that specific workout equipment outside of that area and I would like to use that equipment.

I’m not going to be treated like a second class citizen.

There are plenty of gyms I can give my business too. I will tell all of my friends and family to steer clear of this place if this doesn’t get resolved.

Product or Service Mentioned: La Fitness Manager.

La Fitness Pros: Multiple locations.

La Fitness Cons: Rude staff.

Comments