I had membership with 24HR Fitness in Los Angeles and moved to Arizona. LA Fitness told me they will honor my $16 per month, since they bought all the 24HR locations in the state, but they had to do it in batches.

They fraudulently added another random person (someone I don't know) onto my auto-payment so I didn't notice they were charging me an additional $19 per month. When they figured it out, they told me they would stop charging me and start charging him, but they couldn't credit my charges unless I provided my bank statements.

I did provide them, along with 4 follow up emails, and they still didn't credit my bank account for almost $400 that they fraudulently charged on my card without my permission. I would never recommend this ripoff gym to anyone.

Product or Service Mentioned: La Fitness Membership.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

They charged my husbands card for a sign up he never signed off on it gave permission for. Very unhappy with their Oops Sorry response.