2101 NJ-35, Holmdel, NJ 07733, USA
3.1
Cleanliness
Equipment Quality

WE have been members at the LA Fitness in Holmdel, NJ for many years.The past year this place has gone down hill in a big way, there are many machines that are out of service, the place is filthy and the equipment is old.

Some machines have stayed out of service for Months. Then just last week all of the Star Trac Crossover cable machines have been put out of service due to safety concerns? So when will these be up and running again, along with many Treadmills? Its like they don't care that we are getting less and still paying the same.

Also, the pool was out of service for over 6 months last year.

We are about to go to Retro Fitness for good.That is 5 of us.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with amount of equipment and pool and stated that there is a room for improvement of equipment out of ervice and filthy. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of la fitness gym facility. La Fitness needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned la fitness gym facility in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at La Fitness.

Had an Experience with La Fitness?

Comments

Greenfield, Indiana, United States #1295846

Same issue at many of the clubs in Indianapolis.So frustrating!

They've been out of order for a few months now.

If they have ordered new machines, how long does it take to get them?!?They've had this sign up since November!

Chewelah, Washington, United States #1293504

i go to the Collegeville, PA LA Fitness and the cables were removed back in November (2016) and still have not been replaced. that same sign is still there.

Houston, Texas, United States #1272327

I agree, same thing here in Houston Texas. Frustrating!

to Anonymous Tampa, Florida, United States #1292016

Same thing happened in Woodstock GA location

Buford, Georgia, United States #1265377

I'm pretty sure this is a safety recall and I was told they've already ordered new machines. Just saying.