3.2
Cleanliness
Equipment Quality

1. The equipment is not properly lubricated, in which the equipment is rusted.

Maybe a dehumidifier might be helpful. 2. The humidity is extremely high and makes it very dangerous to workout in. a.

Spoke with the manager she was very nice but a little clueless. The assistant manager told me "oh I guess will look into getting the AC fixed". This was alarming and disturbing to me because they were not aware the AC was not working???? :( b.

I asked if they could just put fans in the corners of the gym because the local members are aware there are not enough air vents in the facility for safe ventilation. Its like working out in a steam room; Ridiculous! c. I then ask the manager, could I just bring my own box fan if its a problem to move fans.

the assistant manager talk over the acting manager, he stated SURE!!! I am disappointed in how dedicated I am to LA fitness and have been with them over 11years. The can't afford fans or keep the AC maintenance up or not even aware its not working. This is unacceptable.

I am a Delta supervisor and we work hard to meet our customers needs.

I just wished this location would do the same. Change my mind please before I change gym memberships.

Product or Service Mentioned: La Fitness Air Conditioner Facility.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

We have the same problem with LA Fitness at their location in Lutz, FL The a/c in the group fitness room has not been working for about a month. At first, we were told that the a/c guy had been called.

Then, that there is nothing wrong and now the Manager says that his hands are tied, that corporate uses one company and it'll be fixed when their a/c guy gets to us. In the meantime, we have suggested putting fans in the room. They won't leave the door to the room open because the class music bothers the members in the gym.

We are also told that if you try to complain by calling corporate, your call gets routed to a person at the gym - thete is a woman at our facility that takes these calls. We are frustrated!