Los Angeles, California

I have been a member of LA fitness for seven years. I was asked never to go back because they said I broke their locks.

This was totally untrue. The real reason is because I dared to complain about them opening up late almost on a daily basis. So I decided to go inside at 5:00 am - and not before in which the operation manager claimed I did. I asked them time and time again to get someone who was responsible, but did not care to listen.

So I got fed up, and went in myself. The other members did like wise. I am a honest hard working middle aged mother of five, and I have never been so humiliated.

I was doing very well with my weight loss - I lost over 160 pounds, and have around 65 more pounds to go. This action on their part takes away my health, and the most important, my friends whom I miss so much.

Comments

So it wasn't open on time at 5:00 a.m. You went in anyway. How did you get in without breaking a lock if it was not open?

Join 24-hour and you'll never have that problem

I think I'm gonna join this place just because of this complaint, they obviously care about the well being of their members, they *** out the behemoth, unappreciative, low IQ *** who don't see anything wrong with breaking down doors and tresspassing... Ur retarded lady...

that's very odd to complain about I believe entering before it is open is called breaking and entering that's against the law. they could have called the police and not just kicked you out.

@misspd

they won't call the police for that. not allowed to call the police. you get fired for any type of publicity