Mcdonough, Georgia
Additional Fees
Cleanliness
Equipment Quality

DO NOT EVER BUY AN LA GITNESS MEMBERSHIP!!!! I have been trying to cancel mine and my husband's membership for months only to be told you have to go into the gym and speak to a manager.

The gym is anything but convenient!!! I was told by la fitness that the only way for them to not charge my card was to cancel my card. Yes they told me I would have to CANCEL my credit card. So I did.

Now the billing dept continues to send emails that my payment won't go through which I respond with, and it won't because these memberships are to be cancelled..... No reply. Now they call me today (Sunday) and I tell them for the hundredth time they will not be receiving payment because they have already been told they were no longer authorized to charge my acct. but yet they continue to try.

I was told I had to go to the gym to cancel. So I march my happy *** to they gym in mcdonough only to be told that the manager had to do that and he's there mon-fri until 5. So.... They can call and harass you on Sunday but you can't speak to a manager to get any kind of resolution on a Sunday.

Classic!! Lord help the poor soul that draws the short straw tomorrow when I have to march my happy *** back to the gym (before 5pm) to get this $#!+ resolved. DO NOT EVER BUY AN LA FITNESS MEMBERSHIP.

THEY ARE THE BIGGER CF OF AN ORGANIZATION I HAVE EVER DEALT WITH!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: La Fitness Membership.

La Fitness Cons: Unfair business to customers, Buy or get out attitude by vp.

Comments