Miami, Florida

they are arrogant and they mislead you, I am going anywhere but here. They would not disclose the promotions, gave me a higher initiation fee and made me feel they were doing me a favor, I notice the promo before walking out but after I had signed and the arrogants said too bad, I should have notice it before.

They would not refund my money and then dealing with their headquarters in California.......forget about it! it's been three months and nothing has happened, furthermore every time I call to reserve a court, they are always too busy(like they do work????) to answer the phone

Product or Service Mentioned: La Fitness Membership.

Comments

Aurturo Mendez did the same thing to me he and now he no longer work at the gym. He mislead me that I was signing a month for $30 dollars and now I'm stock with a $12,000 debt.

I'm trying to have the mayor problem fix to no avail.

The staff at the gym keep telling me that they will help me but to this date nothing have been said and done, to remove this error that was caused by Mr. Mendez, who no longer work there.