Carrollton, Texas

I am incredibly frustrated with your lack of response to transfer both me and my husband's LA Fitness Membership to our new home gym in Cherry Hill, New Jersey. I contacted the Bensalem, PA office location initially back in November before Thanksgiving to transfer our membership in anticipation of our move from Bensalem to Cherry Hill on 11/30/10. I have been in contact routinely since then with the Manager at the Cherry Hill location, Alex, to try and resolve this issue. He has made several requests to transfer our membership and so far the manager in Bensalem, Louis Surkin, has not responded. This is by far the worst customer service I have ever encountered! I have left several messages the Bensalem staff, including Dominic and Nick, for the manager, Mr. Surkin, to return my phone calls and after 6 weeks, I have still have not received a response. I am considering cancelling my membership to LA Fitness in its entirety and switch to Bally's, which is also equally close to our new residence, simply because this ordeal of transferring our membership has caused such inconveniences for us.

Transferring memberships from one LA Fitness to another LA Fitness should not take 6 weeks, nor should I need to be following up every week to see why our membership has not been transferred. I will never refer anyone to LA Fitness in the future. Mr. Louis Surkin has ruined the name for LA Fitnesss chains everywhere and I will see to it that everyone knows how he treats loyal members.

Product or Service Mentioned: La Fitness Membership.

Comments