2.6
Additional Fees
Cleanliness
Equipment Quality
Poster decreased review rating.

When my family signed up the contract year ago, they said there is no freezing fees if one of my family members are still in active member. We are very busy in summer time, so all of my family except for myself decide to suspend membership for a while.

When we tell the club, they said their policy have been changed, and they ask me pay freezing fee $10 per members. I explained what I have in my contract, but they keep saying "the policy has been changed". and they said if I don't like this I can cancel the members. Very funny...they never inform me their policy changing and when I signed the contract, my family was existing members and they asked me make a new contract with new conditions (I need to pay new "initiation fees" to make new contract).

I decide to accept their offer because I think it is worth to try (My family,from time to time, need to freeze the membership, and I need to pay freezing fees.

But, with a new contract I don't need to pay freezing fee any more, I think I can save some money). Now, They just steal my initiation fees and they ignore my rights with their ridiculous policy changing.

Review about: La Fitness Membership.

Preferred solution: keep my contract .

I didn't like: Poor customer service.

Comments