1.3
Additional Fees
Cleanliness
Equipment Quality

I went to L.A. Fitness in Riverside on Arlington.

Today, I went with my Mom and she had a guest pass. The guy that helped us out last week mentioned that she was able to come for 7 days with the guest pass. The ladies attending the front desk were rude and told us in an aggressive and demeaning tone of voice to SIT DOWN!!! I was upset because I felt very disrespected.

I dont have anything against any other race, but these two ladies were african american. The manager is also african american and he just treated us badly too. He wanted to forcefully have my mom sign up and when she said no. He just turned his head and ignored us and left.

He was very rude and doesnt have any social skills. I was like, really? How can they have these people working for a well known gym. Corporate needs to really educate this younger generation to be kind and respectful to the customers.

Most of these young kids are very selfish and have a very nasty attitude. I hope these people get fired. They need to go back to school and become educated on how to treat people. I myself work with mentally ill and these people that I have seen have some signs of Intermittent Explosive disorder.

They need help, desperately. Next time that I get treated this way, I will call the cops. Rude people with no education.

Thats why they work at a gym. The real world doesnt have jobs for slackers that dont put some effort in their education.

Review about: La Fitness Customer Care.

Comments