Brooklyn, New York
3.2
Additional Fees
Cleanliness
Equipment Quality

I go to the new LA fitness that just opened up in Garden City. When I first joined I was so impressed with the customer service and the people who greeted you when you walked in door.

It made you feel good to be a member. After a few months at this gym the quality of employee has dropped considerably. The kids at desk are bored, disinterested and act like they can't even be bothered to scan your code, like you should just do it yourself. Why do we need them for then?

They play with their phones and listen to earbuds and don't even greet you or acknowledge your leaving. It is so terrible. You could go to any gym for all they care. I used to see maintenance wiping down machines all the time, not anymore.

It's like they got your money who gives a *** now. Greeters look like they aren't even into fitness or excited to be representing L.A fitness they have no personality at all.

I wonder what they are being paid because they act like they couldn't care less about customers. It's such a beautiful gym to bad there greeters or so lacking in warmth.

Product or Service Mentioned: La Fitness Customer Care.

Comments