Toronto, Ontario
Additional Fees
Cleanliness
Equipment Quality

I wouldn't even give one star but I had to give something so I could write this review.

The LA fitness on Taunton is a joke. For all you members did you know under the consumers protection act you don't have to pay your monthly dues as they are not and have not provided promised amenities (pool and hot tub for last three months). I have called head office, again a joke, talked to management and front desk no less than ten times!? Instead of fixing the stairs (which I now have a permanent scar from) they wrap it in caution tape?? The pool is soo cold it is well below HealthKit temperature. I was advised, on the sleep, when they purchased the facility they had no idea ther was over $100,000.000 in repAirs needed.

I say we should stand together and stop letting them take advantage of us. I bet if you were late with your monthly payment they wouldn't "understand".

Let's get them to provide what we paid for!!!!?

Product or Service Mentioned: La Fitness Facility.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Never work in LA Fitness it's not worth it they pay you minimum wage and they post there job ad 13 hour it's a lie. Managers never give you breaks they except you to be on time.

They are very strict. LA Fitness are money hungry. They don't care about the customers or the employees all they care is about money.

They treat you like *** or never give you a second chance. Warning to you all never work at LA Fitness.