Fort Worth, Texas

The LA Fitness in Frisco, plays the exact same black rap genre every evening from 7-9. This is very inappropriate for anyone to hear, and it doesn't even come close to the demographics of the area.

I called to complain, and they said they have no control over it. Basically I was lectured about how the system plays different genres for different times.

I am a working class member. I can't change my workout hours to avoid abusive music that is geared toward one specific race. Heck, I don't mind if they play rap, but play a variety channel. That's only fair.

Comments

#202914

Burt you must be a child to result to childish namecalling just because you don't like someone's opinion. Seriously grow up.

#202913

Hey I hate blacks for another reason it is not because I am racist. IT is because they are always commiting crimes.

#202905

Why dont you move to montanna where you can listen to "white" country music. You sound like racest ***, that loves to complain about nothing that is actually important.

Jen who responded is a ***. Rap is ***, garbage, nonsense however you look at it is not quality anything and any mature adult would find it ridiculous.

Another thing is the volume is too loud to hear your own music and employees don't care or pretend they don't know how to turn it down. It's because they hire young punks who like it so they have no interest in changing it or turning it down.

First of all, don't you think it's a bit racist of you to call it a "black rap genre"? Rap is rap no matter what color the artist...

and they're not always black.

If they lyrics are offensive, that's one thing. If you're just upset because they're playing that "black rap genre", then get over it.

I agree that they probably should have more variety but it's not that big of a deal. Get an mp3 player and a set of headphones like everyone else.

The artist was "Buszt a Knut"

The album was "Kitty Molesta"

The song was "Buss a Cap in dem Bitchniggaz"

Butnow

Which artist was that and what song?