1. Sales people are there to sign you up and make you think you are joining a corporate organization, that are really individual franchises.
2. Quality, services, facility size and equipment vary with each location.
3. You will be pressured to buy personal trainer sessions, and get calls at home. Sales staff never assist you after you join. (car salesman approach, best friend until you buy and put down your money)
4. Not an adult club, mommy will dump teenagers there.
5. No towel service. You will need towel to clean equipment after sweat hogs use it.
6. No privacy, cell phones in locker rooms. Most people will shower at home.
7. You will see staff standing around, while seniors or persons with disabilities need assistance.
8. Lousy TV: no local sports to watch; and you will be in infomercial *** 24/7. Good earbuds are a must.
Product or Service Mentioned: La Fitness Personal Trainer.
Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.
Monetary Loss: $20000.
Preferred solution: Full refund.
La Fitness Cons: Lack of privacy.