Jacksonville, Florida
3.1
Cleanliness

I worked at LA Fitness as a master personal trainer for only a few months and for one, the pay was a joke and belittling! The only reason I worked there was because personal training is an enjoyable hobby for me along with my full-time job of being a doctor.

The staff I worked with were less than competent from the front desk to the other trainers. I left the company because of the way my clients were being treated, from arguing with my clients over issues such as finances and facility. I would go above and beyond for my clients and LA Fitness has it ingrained into their staff to take no pity or mercy upon anyone. I see a number of comments regarding finances and I have to say it's all true.

Once they have your credit card information, they will keep charging your account and it's almost impossible to get them to stop or refund. My clients have told me that they would overcharge, continue to charge after cancellation, etc. I highly recommend reading the fine print before you sign anything with them. If you want to get out of your contract, the best way is to get a doctor's note because then then cannot legally disregard that ALTHOUGH keep eye on your bank account because they will keep charging and trying to get them to refund is almost impossible.

Also, I was disgusted at the fact that they could charge clients whatever they wanted when it came to purchasing personal training sessions in order to get their commission.

If they tell you anything, you're best getting everything in writing so that they cannot go back on their word, which they will try. This company is nothing but corruption and a typical cheating corporation!

Product or Service Mentioned: La Fitness Personal Training.

La Fitness Pros: Equipment, Cleanliness.

La Fitness Cons: Harassing, Poor and rude manager, Talking down to people, Price cheating.

Comments