If you are a member, or are considering becoming a member at LA Fitness, reconsider, especially in Gresham, Oregon.For the past several months, complaints have been made and issued several times.
The management doesn't care to take care of the issues. What are the issues - a dirty, dirty club. Frayed carpet, holes in the walls, broken equipment, but most of all they do not clean.
Showers have mold and dirt rings - soap has not been stocked in the showers for weeks and the carpet is beginning to frey in the locker rooms!This is not a customer friendly club - seek membership elsewhere.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Fitness Club
- Review category
- Fitness Centers
You May Also Like
- "It is after 6:30 am and I have been sitting outside the Ashlund facility for the past hour and have seen at least a dozen people walj up to a..."
- "Bally Total Fitness Membership cancellations should be made possible in person, by phone or by e-mail. Cancellation at Bally is only possible through US postal mail which allows Bally Total..."
- "I just bought the program T25 and Shakeology and I was super happy. Doing my exercises which help me a lot with my diabetes. The problem is that my second..."
- "6/11/15: Lady from NY called this week and stated that this email below said CAN'T BOOK FOR DIFFERENT NAME BUT IT CLEARLY SILAS EMAILED: " The new ticket can be..."
- "Seller shipped package from Colorado to Portland. OR. In two days it arrived at Troutdale, OR which is 11.6 miles from my front door. It then was shipped to Kent, WA which..."
- "this agency preys on seniors with alzheimer's but aren't picky and will devour anything they can,they are dishonest and have the best lawyers,side by side with the senior protective services..."
- "I recently sold my Goyard St. Louis tote on Poshmark. But Poshmark cancelled the sale and deleted my account saying the bag is not real. They even charged me 20..."
- "Had. Went. To. Da. Family. ..."
- "I purchased this "sport" windscreen from an Ebay seller from Italy for an XDiavel. BEWARE!!! The bolts that came with it are MUCH too short, and are black steel..."