2.4K views

If you are a member, or are considering becoming a member at LA Fitness, reconsider, especially in Gresham, Oregon.For the past several months, complaints have been made and issued several times.

The management doesn't care to take care of the issues. What are the issues - a dirty, dirty club. Frayed carpet, holes in the walls, broken equipment, but most of all they do not clean.

Showers have mold and dirt rings - soap has not been stocked in the showers for weeks and the carpet is beginning to frey in the locker rooms!This is not a customer friendly club - seek membership elsewhere.

Review about: La Fitness Customer Care.

Had an Experience with La Fitness?

Comments

Gresham, Oregon, United States #1338342

I most always see more than one person cleaning while at LA fitness. In the woman's locker room, I see hosing down, cleaning of counters..

The showers - I always wear shoes- it's a public place- I won't risk picking up any germs with flips on my feet

Every time I am there I see a guy out cleaning.The club is very clean.

I don't see what the fuss is all about.

I see a lot of trashy people leaving a mess and not cleaning up after themselves.I guess it's not popular to say that though.

Portland, Oregon, United States #1269575

Agree, this is a horrible organization. They don't care about their members, just selling personal training packages which are WAY overpriced.

If you join, which you should,nt , you better read the fine print. They will miss lead you ,and take your money ,and will not refund a pennny no matter what. If your smart find a gym that cares about people not just profits.

Overall, the Gresham facility is nice, but the men's locker room smells horrible. There is obviously a problem with ventilation in the shower area: Condensation drips off urinals and fixtures, and the showers are moldy. I am also a member of 24 Hour Fitness, and find that the locker rooms at their facilities are much cleaner.

LA Fitness!!

LA Fitness is unable to accommodate all of the new clients since they bought out Bali Fitness.Apparently they have three water heaters and two of them have been broken down for over a month!

So take your pick of either the pool being so cold that it hurts your body to try to swim in, or taking a cold shower, or sliding into a cold hot tub! Take your pick; you never know what they are going to shut down that day. Nothing is predictable when attempting to work out here!

They continue to take our monthly fees but will not fork out the money they need to fix or purchase a new water heater.But trust me, the daily sales go on, without a mention of the broken water heaters!

LA Fitness!!

The bathrooms at the Gresham LA Fitness are disgusting!the reason why I signed up at the gym is because they have a sauna but I haven't gone in after seeing the state of the bathrooms!

the sauna must be disgusting. The work out area is ok the equipment is fine too but the lockers and specially the bathrooms are a joke, how can the managers be so lazy not to take care of them!

Seriously nasty.I hope they see this review here since there is no way to let them know on their website.

i like going there....there are always sexy women, some of the milfs there are to die for. Always sexy wimen in yoga pants wit that phat booty poppin. The trtainers are a joke especially thaT one that looks like elvis...come on son, hair gel at a gym?

Portland Police Officer Robert goes in there and uses-sell Steroids!!!