3.3

Can't believe the situation at la fitness north bergen, the spinning salon is in very bad conditions, cycles are broken, floor is, cant explain, send a picture. This situation takes 3 months ago.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of la fitness gym. La Fitness needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned la fitness gym in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at La Fitness.

Had an Experience with La Fitness?

Comments

Toronto, Ontario, Canada #1269100

That's how LA Fitness is they never fix things and do there jobs.They don't care.

All they care is about money. They are scams they want poeple money. The cleaners don't clean right either.

They don't care Cuz the pay sucks.Never work in LA fitness it's not worth it.

La Fitness - Poorly run fitness center. La Fitness "The LA Fitness gym located on Sheridan St in Hollywood, Fl, is the dirtiest and most poorly managed gym I've ever been to. When my wife and I go in..." Read more La Fitness - Awful deception to it's customers La Fitness "This gym has gone down hill so quickly. About 2 1/2 years ago over night they lost 70% of their members because a new xsport opened in the area. At..." Read more Muv Fitness - I really like the facility, BUT!!!!!! Muv Fitness "I really like the facility, BUT!!!!!! The pool needs a lot of HELP. I took these picture on 5/26/2017 at the valley facility. I have expressed my disappointment in the..." Read more La Fitness - Frustrated La Fitness "WE have been members at the LA Fitness in Holmdel, NJ for many years. The past year this place has gone down hill in a big way, there are many..." Read more Keystone Rv - Very Disappointed - Won't buy another! Keystone Rv "Keystone builds a very nice looking product. Unfortunately they source poor quality accessories and then don't stand behind them. In addition, the build quality is on the surface only. one..." Read more Top Top Renovation LLC is Top Top Unprofessional Top Top Renovation Llc "In mid-September 2017, we needed a handyman to do a series of home improvement work in our Fort Lauderdale, Florida house. Improvements would include dry wall repairs, install new bedroom..." Read more Daniels Jewelers - *** daniels jewelry Daniels Jewelers "They should go out of business and die there pushy and go against people agency, and the force you to buy something, i would love to destroy the conpany, they..." Read more Kenneth Cole - Poor Product sold. Kenneth Cole "I brought a wallet from Blue water Bridge duty free shop ,Point edward ON,N7V4JS Canada. on july 12,2017 while going to USA to meet my sister along with my wife..." Read more