Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

I cannot get a manager at the LA Fitness in Bridgeville, PA to call me back!! Two training sessions were deducted from my account on the 5th and 6th of November.

I was not there! My last login was 10/9/08. After that time I had 3 surgeries on my foot. I had surgery on my foot 8 days prior to the 5th of November and my entire foot and ankle were wrapped for a week.

I've printed out the login record from my account on the web site. In small writing it says at the bottom that the login times are a courtesy to the customer and may not be accurate. What? Regardless, I have proof.

I absolutely do not want to think that these sessions were stolen from me because I had so many....I truly don't want to believe that. I want to believe it was a mistake..... I cannot get the manager to call me back! I called two days ago and left a brief message with my name and number.

Nobody has called me back. I called again today around noon and the receptionist(?) told me to hold on. It sounded like I was calling a tavern. She never even put me on hold.

She came back to the phone and said she would take my name and number again and a manager would call me Monday. She said the manager needs to leave because he has a meeting at another club that he can't be late for. So very unprofessional.

This is pretty serious and a manager with any kind of skill would not treat someone like that. I could keep on going but I'll end it there....

Product or Service Mentioned: La Fitness Manager.

Comments