Delray Beach, Florida

ERIC R. GILBERT5961 NW 2nd Avenue, Apt. # PHDBoca Raton, FL 33487561-302-5954 E-mail: ericrgilbert@yahoo.com

September 15, 2012

LA FitnessOffice of the PresidentPO Box 54170Irvine, CA 92619

Dear Sir or Madam:

The reason for this letter is to complain about the filthy condition of the LA Fitness at Technology Drive in Boca Raton, Florida for the past five months.

The men's lock room is filthy and is not maintained especially on weekends. The shower curtains have mold on them and there are tiles that have not been replaced in the showers for the past five months. The aerobic room has ants occasionally. This location used to be your best facility as Boca Raton is one of the most affluent areas in the United States and now the facility is horrible as evidenced by the dirty lock rooms not being maintained including a horrible odor in there.

I have addressed my concerns with the manager and the sales staff and nothing has been done to remedy this situation except excuses that the janitorial staff is out today which is totally unacceptable.

I NEVER signed a written contract and prepaid for 36 months on 6/1/2011 $762.95 on the telephone and never had an issue until the last 90 days. I have enclosed pictures of the tiles and another picture of the filthy men's locker-room.

Please take care of this immediately or send to me a refund for the unused months and cancel my membership or I will take further action since I NEVER signed any contract and did this as a telephone transaction. On a positive note, Jennifer who teaches body works at 5:45 PM on Monday and Friday evenings at Boca is one of your best instructors and is the only reason I don't want to leave.

Sincerely,

Eric R. Gilbert

Product or Service Mentioned: La Fitness Facility.

Comments

Agree Since Sean left an Jon Asst., mgr have been There it is disgusting with low class uneducated Immature high Pressurse sales that care about their Paycheck with Zero pride in the health Club Industry an Theirselves from the top of the Regional Mgr to the Asstmgr., filth is ONE of many Issues Someone better call board of Health. Asap