Los Angeles, California

Almost a year ago I enrolle in a la fitness gym, how could I know would be the worst thing i would ever have done in my life!!

They lie to you about contracts and conditions, they say you can cancel and buy it out, when you actually tryto do that you can't do it throught them!! Funny since they CAN sign you up in first place!!

It took me over 15 days to finally find out a phone where I could call and cancel my personal training (by tht way that I 've never used because thy SUCK!! big time, trauma from my first session...)

And I finally "bought" my way out...and Now I just found out that even after I have paid 1/2 of what my contract was for they have charged me for this month!!! after it was cancelled!!

LA FITNESS SUCKS!!! THEY WILL LIE TO YOU!!

KEEP AWAY FROM THEM!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: La Fitness Personal Trainer.

Comments

Hey.I got scamed as well.I'm trying to cancel my membership now for almost 6 months and they used my credit card without me knowing it, because I slided it once when I signed up. Don't ever DO THAT!

I'm going to the media now, because i do have great contacts to the media.I'm working for a PR guy that discovered a huge scam in 1989 when the city of Los Angeles was manipulating the parking meters. The city ended up paying over 15 million dollars back! If we all stand up together we can make a change.

If you like to be part of this story send me your email address and I will keep you up to date!

elsweety@gmx.net

I agree. I have first hand experiance with these loosers. This place is a scam.