This notice is posted at our local club and it says it is corporate policy. If you abide by it then you are not allowed to open the door at any time to enter rooms. The issue is that they value their defective doors more than their paying members. Bellow follows the note posted on the door. It is in very bold letters and fills the page::
All Studio Doors Must Remain
Closed At ALL Times.
Doors Propped Open Have
Already Broken Two Doors and Will No
Longer Be Tolerated. If Anyone Wants The
Classroom Cooler The Lights Will Need To
Be Turned On. These Are Corporate
Policies And We All Must Comply With Them.
Thank You For The Your Support. If There
Are Any Questions Please Feel Free To
Speak To The Management Team.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Workout Room
- Review category
- Fitness Centers
You May Also Like
- "On Monday, May 2nd, I went in the Hilltop YMCA studio for a Step group exercise (4300 Lakeside Drive, Richmond, CA). When I picked up an unattended fitness step from..."
- "I attend 24 Hour Fitness Club at 6380 West Sunset Blvd. Hollywood, CA 90028. The showers and lockers are in need of repair and maintenance. Please repair the following: 1) lockers..."
- "I have been trying to end my contract with this company for 6 weeks: first, they collected the bill for July 2015 and told me to send a letter asking..."
- "Here is a youtube video I put together to warn others about hotwire.com. Their customer service is horrible! Although I used to book EVERY vacation hotel with them, I..."
- "I booked a tour in January for Spain named "Spanish wonder" which will start on June 5th this year.I got a single deal and was sure that it means that..."
- "I was VERY disappointed in this product. I purchased a 2 pack of this product from Costco last week and just had the opportunity to use it yesterday. I applied..."
- "When times are tight and then you come across an ad that offers a great product for a great price, only to see it is false is sad. I didn't..."
- "I was "lucky" I received my 3 dresses and 2 necklaces but it took a while. You couldn't tell from the site that every thing ships from China. Every thing..."
- "Ashley furniture - never again , the worse furniture and experience ever . We got today the delivery from Ashley Winnipeg of furniture which costed 5000 dollars. My family and..."