Albany, Georgia

Any good business owner knows bad service equals the of loss customers. Operations like this LA Fitness in McDonough, GA are prime examples of the impersonal, rude service that a large company has become famous for.

They run customers through there like cattle, tricking them with manipulative contracts and relentless salespeople. In my experience I attended their gym for half of a year, one day my car was broken in to in the parking lot of this gym. I filed a police report and they investigated but LA Fitness was not very cooperative and did not extend much help to myself or the officer, dismissing the problem by saying their camera did not cover the whole lot. Afterwards, not feeling safe at their gym, I went to cancel my membership and was met with loopholes and trickery of signing one of their contracts.

They made me pay for the month in progress, and then the last months rent would go towards they next month, after telling me they required my new card and rudely questioning on why I hadn't gone to the bank yet to get a new card. I heard a lot of sales talk and contract talk and I ended up being forced to pay 2 months when I just wanted to end my relationship with them permanently and immediately. I would HIGHLY recommend not starting a membership with this gym. IMPERSONAL, RUDE, CARELESS WITH CUSTOMER SAFETY.

LA Fitness.... Shame on you.

Product or Service Mentioned: La Fitness Membership.

Comments

BASED UPON THE RUDE RESPONSE BY "TED DANSON", ANOTHER LA FITNESS MANAGER OR EMPLOYEE HAS TOO MUCH TIME ON THEIR HANDS.

YOU DID THE RIGHT THING IN FILING A POLICE REPORT. BE PERSISTENT IN CANCELLING YOUR MEMBERSHIP, AND FIND ANOTHER CLUB.

TedDanson

I guess the real question is why was your car broken into? Of all the cars in the lot, they had to break into yours.

Sounds like you need to hide the iPods, laptops, cellphones, whatever you have carelessly laying in open view inside your car. You are the problem...not the gym.

You have paid for your carelessness and in turn am whining to the Internet community. Shame on YOU.