2.0
Additional Fees
Cleanliness
Equipment Quality

I am going thru the same thing right now. Wanted 6 sessions and have now been signed up for a year.

I saw this too late to cancel. The girl who signed me up recommended cancelling my cc or getting a doc note. (don't want to say what I think of her). I already put stop payment on my account and disputed the two charges already put thru.

My bank informed me they could still charge me even with a stop payment. Also my bank said even if I closed my cc account they could continue to charge my account. I'm really pissed and don't want to deal with this. I'm actually considering doing the buyout and using the sessions just to get rid of this headache and not be angry for a year.

How can we get a class action lawsuit together.

It's not worth it to do alone Bc it would prob ended up costing more than the memebership. I would love to sue their sleazy ***.

Product or Service Mentioned: La Fitness Membership.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

Kitty2017

I just spoke with Art at 949 255 7200. The corporate number.

Same run around that I signed a contract. (My fault for believing I was signing up for just a months worth of sessions). I told him they have issues with the practices of signing people up without being honest. He told me there was room for improvement with the staff.

But it got me nowhere. I would truly love to sue this company. There seems to be enough people complaining of the same deciteful practices.

I am going to post negative reviews with BBB but where will that really get me. I am sick to my stomach at the shady practices.