Lombard, Illinois

Well, I have recently became a memeber. The experience began bad when on the first month I was double charged; to add on to that, when I signed up I was told I could rest in the lounge area.

However, every time I try to a single rude employee tells me I can't, yet every time their is a wealthy white man laying here nothing is ever said to them. I find it to be discrimination especially when I pay my membership on time. Also, they are disrespectful towards women here. Some employes don't have any manners, and they lack on intellectual knowledge.

For the price I pay it isn't worth putting up with this. I read the rules, and I haven't broken them. I've heard better things about the X-Sport near by and I am concederng transferring.

I don't think people who work at a gym should be having mcdonalds for lunch like they do here. Plus, when ever one needs someone to talk to, they are always to busy, or on a "lunch break." Honestly, I regret this gym.

Product or Service Mentioned: La Fitness Membership.

Comments