Pleasant Hills, Pennsylvania
2.5
Additional Fees
Cleanliness
Equipment Quality

1. To cancel the membership you have to fill out a form and submit to LA Fitness Head Quarter within 7 DAYS. I was tricked by LA Fitness sales and unable to get my $700 back.

2. The free use of all gyms in US and other countries is a trick. I registered at PA and I had to pay $5 at NY each time. It's not free

LA Fitness lies a lot its membership and cancellation policy. Do not listen to the sales and read the contract. Before you sign it, think about it.

They did try to contact me to resolve problems, but really they will not do anything except contact you and explain their policies to you. One manager does tried to help me and gave me a free ID after I lost my old one. However, they are VERY straightforward to have you follow their rules, and don't expect much custormer service from LA Fitness. It's not their culture. They are militant as most gyms out there. Watch out and be careful.

Product or Service Mentioned: La Fitness Membership.

Reason of review: fine prints, hidden costs, moeny driven.

La Fitness Pros: Location near my house, Swimming pool, Shower, Equipments, Lots of people.

La Fitness Cons: Lies to customers.

• gym membership ripoff

Comments

I got snagged, too, by not filling out the cancellation paperwork. Two, maybe 3 people told me I was cancelled out, and didn't have me fill out the form.

This is fraud. What to do?

@Sandy

Really? That was exactly what happened to me too.

The manager of sales department told me in person, face to face, my membership was canceled and I would get my money back.

He lied and I was never able to get in touch with him after that. What a dirty bag.