Chula Vista, California

I have been a loyal member of LA Fitness for over 6 years now and I would like to let you know how dissatisfied I am with your local business practices, since I been member of the club the problems in the gym keep growing #1 problem robbery at the parking lot and inside the men's locker, #2 the carpet at the men's lockers smell like a death dog, #3 the Jacuzzi need to be resurface #4 we run out paper and body wash often, the water fountains has only warm water, For many years I have not been happy with the way LA Fitness management every time I make observations nothing is down Ron Leos and Jessica F. do not have knowledge of customer service in particular Jessica F the worst person to talk about anything bad person.

I am disgusted with the lack of professionalism when it comes to how issues are dealt with by current management. My recommendation is to replace GM Ron Leos and Jessica F. from the Chula Vista, East Lake Branch.

Many other members who complaints and were made to think our common concerns were going to be investigated and we would be updated. The lack of professionalism and seriousness from your business is astounding.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Comments

I agree with you. Ronnie Leos needs to be fired for a variety of reasons, the two main reason are that he is a liar and he is mean.

He now works at Poway LA Fitness and we all suffer there.

Jessiclakea F not longer works at the LA Fitness Eastlake Thanks

For those interested in being part of LA Fitness eastlake, I have been members for the last 8 years, some of the most serious problems in my point of view is the Jacuzzi is always broken, another problem if you like to play racquetball court are impossible to book a reservation due to constantly have racquetball league which prevents member's to reserve courts I discuss with management and ask for sugestions, at this moment, nothing is been done they do not care lack of customer services, Saturday and Sunday NO cleaning crew gym is like a rat house no soap, no restroom very dirty, smell like ....... I hope this work.