Orange Park, Florida

Buyer Be Ware of LA Fitness Training Services: Do Not Sign A Contract No Matter what they promise because it’s all untrue.

I recommend that you do not sign up for training with LA Fitness because they will charge you even for training session they cannot provide because of lack of qualified help or trainer availability. They give you the option of going to other LA fitness for training basically putting the training back on the customer and they do not except responsibility for the service they cannot provide. LA Fitness would rather put the lack of trainers on the customer by asking you to travel even if the gym is next to your home when they cannot provide the services you are paying for. I wished I would have listened to my conscience knowing that I should not have signed the contract because it was all one sided, protect LA Fitness and not the customer even when the operations manager Angle and Travis acknowledge that they do not have enough trainers or availability.

I signed up for LA Fitness training in March of this year because I wanted to get back in shape and I had not worked out in a long time so they sold me on their training services. They told me that they would be there to motivate, encourage, push me, and e-mail me my progress and appointment session. My first training appointment was with Timothy S. who didn’t hardly talk let alone explain the exercise I was supposed to be doing. When he had me do the bench press he didn’t even spot me. I was thinking how much I’m I paying for this training because he is not motivating or encouraging me. I could do this without paying anyone. I complained about Timothy S. and it took one month before they had me with another trainer all the while I was still paying for training that I was not able to use. Then they put me with Christina L. who I thought was 100% better than Timothy S. I trained with her 1 month and then could not get back with her because her appointments were full. I went into cancel with Angel and she was not very helpful, she told me she would call me with some availability and when that didn’t happen that’s when I figured that I need to go to another Gym. Do not buy what they are selling because it a load of ***. They know nothing about customer service let along how to train someone. I have since when to Baileys Gym who I have hire the trainer services sweat PT who are night and day better than LA Fitness who is across the street. If one person reads this who was considering LA Fitness and decides to go to another gym then I know this post was worth the time. Normally I would never right this post but what they are doing and what they are promising is wrong. DO NOT GO WITH LA FITNESS, any gym has to be better than what they are selling.

Product or Service Mentioned: La Fitness Personal Training.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

La Fitness Cons: Make it impossible to cancel your membership, Poor service.

Comments