Toledo, Ohio
Additional Fees

I was bullied this past week at Clarence location in buffalo NY by Chris Macky and Robert Morello. I was verbally abused by a trainer on the gym floor in front of every member.

I didn't realize your trainers used bullying and harassment tactics to obtain clients. After I was verbally attacked by Chris and he then proceeded to tell me cancel my membership- wonderful customer service. Then ROBERT MORELLO calls me AND my friends at the gym; (from 949-502-2317) to angerily explain that the gym and gym equipment is for the trainers and trainers only. So am I supposed to call ahead of time to see if the equipment I like to use is available and hope after my hour drive in, it's still free?

Health and fitness is for everyone, how could anyone get healthy in such a toxic environment with abusive employees that I pay a portion of their salary is beyond me. If this is the standard of excellence that gym treats paying customers then I will gladly cancel my membership, take my money my time and my health else where, where I will treated with respect.

Product or Service Mentioned: La Fitness Personal Trainer.

Comments

Robert is a great guy!

This guy is such loser!

Nice satche loved you or linked in photo