Phoenix, Arizona
1.7

I am a former college athlete. Have been working out with a professional strength/conditioning coach for 5 years, havent stopped working out since 2004. So when the guy signing me up for my membership insisted I needed to tell him my goal weight loss, i tried to politely explain I just needed somewhere close to my internship to work out and miss traffic in the mornings. I was harassed for 3 weeks and they scheduled me training appointments without my consent. Oh btw, when he did my body comp, he backtracked because i shouldnt lose weight.

Well i tolerated the bro-tastic disaster of a gym for 2 months, but today was the last straw. As i waited for the ONE lady who could cancel a membership to roll in at 9:30 (convenient for us 8-5 folks), i watched one of the personal trainers FAT SHAME a handicapped woman for drinking a diet coke!!!!

Nope. No. Never. This is the worst gym i have ever set foot in and i will never use them again if any other option is available. Thank God I move in a month.

Product or Service Mentioned: La Fitness Personal Training.

Comments