Featured Not resolved

Dirty, filthy, safety hazard, no one cleans.We get there at 5 am weights are thrown everywhere and we e all have pics and are planning to report this on the news.

It's disgusting to pay for fees and the place stinks. We are professional educated people who have the right to have a clean gym and service. We are employed and can bring people in but are embarrassed. People vomit, water bottle and dirty towels, paper towels everywhere.

I have tons of pics. Please fix this place as we members are like a family and don't want a ghetto gym. Frustrated!!

Gym is in Hollywood Florida.Sheridan and 56.

Review about: La Fitness Sanitary Conditions.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with La Fitness?

Comments

neurodoc
New York, New York, United States #1316922

Go to a different gym, simple as that. Maybe it will meet your standards...

I would think that if you were as "educated as you claim you would know how to use proper grammar and or know that the people making a mess are the members not the staff. We learn in kindergarten to clean up after yourselves, so how hard is it for adults to do the same.

#1311944

Why dont you ask your fellow gym slobs to be more respectful of the gym? Take responsibility and stop calling everything wrong in our society ghetto.