North Bergen, New Jersey
1.3
Additional Fees

Update by user May 24, 2016

Greg (Regional Manager) NEVER called me back but he had someone named Daniel finally (after many days) call me yesterday.

In the conversation I learned that someone had written LIES about me on my account claiming that I had requested 7 towels and that I went behind the counter to get them.

Two LIES fabricated out of sheer malice to harass, slander and defame me for having dared to ask for extra towels. When I asked Dan who had made those LIES he refused to tell me. After the conversation was over I went to the desk to ask who was the person who wrote those lies and I was told to talk to Jessica (the operations manager) who had already gone home. I can't believe that anyone could be so petty and ignorant to resort to LIES thereby taking a situation which was purely a business complaint to the level of slander.

That is the kind of unprofessional TRASH that LA Fitness employs to be managers. Jessica is really going out of her way to demonstrate what an *** she is and how she lacks business skills. Inventing a LIE against me is slander. She needs to stop the *** immediately.

I will not be harassed and lied about by Jessica who seems hellbent on escalating a simple request for an extra towel into a federal case. LA Fitness should fire her before the lawsuits start coming in.

Original review posted by user May 11, 2016

RE: LA FITNESS SIGNATURE CLUB - SECAUCUS, NJ

The LA Fitness "Signature" club in Secaucus, NJ is a dirty place. The locker room area is disgusting with dirty towels left on the floor and counters, the showers need scrubbing and disinfecting, the whirlpool is always a hazard with what looks like fecal matter on the foam. The shower curtains are ripped. The Sauna has roaches crawling in it and the staff is disrespectful and unprofessional.

They hoard towels and get very nasty if you request more than two. I complained and was told by Gonzalo (Manager) to bring my own towels or CANCEL membership if I don't like the policy. Can you imagine that? I"m paying for towel service but must bring my own towels? WTH is that about?

I have never seen a business who discards customers who express a complaint. All of the staff at the Secaucus club should be fired. They charge more than other clubs because of the towels yet they deny people the use of same. Regional Manager (Greg) got two messages from me but has not responded to date. Very poor management skills.

I further relate that they allow lowlife people to join who go into the whirlpool with their sweaty clothes from machine workouts and some men wear their underwear to swim. DISGUSTING!!! NOT "signature" quality at all.

Product or Service Mentioned: La Fitness Sanitary Conditions.

Comments