2.3

Unhealthy. UNSTOCKED. Daily problems are: toilet stalls with no toilet paper; trash everywhere as people gets pissed off due to lack of service.

Complained couple of times. Problem is chronic.

Today at 7 am all 3 stalls are empty. People is using seat covers to clean themselves.

This issue has been going for MONTHS.

Is there a janitor in the night shift?

Recurrent problem. Saturday and Sunday is worse as seems none is scheduled to clean, mop, stock, sweep, etc.

Can the Health Department be of help?

I was asked 35-40 times if I wad aware my membership was almost up. Calls to my phone about it. The eager to take your money. Rating from me is minus a star.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of la fitness sanitary conditions. La Fitness needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned la fitness sanitary conditions in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at La Fitness.

Had an Experience with La Fitness?

Comments

Orangetheory Fitness - OrangeTheory OVERCHARGES RIP OFF - FRAUD Orangetheory Fitness "Started ORANGE THEORY – WEST PALM BEACH in May-charged May 1. Cancelled May 17. Received a confirmation email on May 18 that I was cancelled but since..." Read more La Fitness - Going to Stay Until Change La Fitness "Here is my experience and my effort to make change: For years I have been communicating with the Operations Manager, Cesar Hevia Jr., about the condition of the gym (equipment breakage..." Read more La Fitness - Sanitary Conditions Review La Fitness "...Dirty, filthy, safety hazard, no one cleans.We get there at 5 am weights are thrown everywhere and..." Read more La Fitness - Frustrated La Fitness "WE have been members at the LA Fitness in Holmdel, NJ for many years. The past year this place has gone down hill in a big way, there are many..." Read more Pepperfry - Cheap & Fake Quality Products along with No Returns Pepperfry "Hi there, This is your valuable customer who had placed Order: 303369106 through which Duplicate Tupperware Bottles were delivered to me. I even confirmed that these Bottles were Duplicate by..." Read more Top Top Renovation LLC is Top Top Unprofessional Top Top Renovation Llc "In mid-September 2017, we needed a handyman to do a series of home improvement work in our Fort Lauderdale, Florida house. Improvements would include dry wall repairs, install new bedroom..." Read more Rockport - Worst product and even worst customer service - their shoe has caused damage/ injury to my ankle Rockport "This is what I wrote to Rockport: I am really surprised that rather than looking at the issue where your product has caused an injury, your response is purely focussed..." Read more Kenneth Cole - Poor Product sold. Kenneth Cole "I brought a wallet from Blue water Bridge duty free shop ,Point edward ON,N7V4JS Canada. on july 12,2017 while going to USA to meet my sister along with my wife..." Read more