Los Angeles, California
2.4

I have been a member with this fitness organization since they began, in fact I have visited over a hundred of their clubs nationwide ...the most recent experience at the Bundy Club was humiliating and abusive. I walked in as usual there were four people standing in line just to check in because the one attendant was running a credit check and performing member services on an unpaid member, when I try to use the scanner to check and she screamed at me and told me I was not too proceed.

The professional prompt, proper management action was to move the problem client to the side and attend to the members that were in line immediately. While all this was going on there's six sales people sitting around playing on their cell phones watching. I waited there for 4 minutes before I could walk into the Gym...

how shameful, just because one untrained attendant named Jordan decides she needs to be in control of everything. Please re- train your employees

Comments