Phoenix, Arizona

I decided to get a membership at the LA Fitness in Casa Grande, Arizona and their management is a *** joke. I'm 19 years old and went in there to get a membership and paid $99 activation + first and last months deposit at $29.99/month.

About $160. Only 3 days later the trainer I was set up with finally convinced me to get the training sessions at $25/session after texting me by getting my phone number off of my personal information. Not only was he (Mike) hitting on me and asking how many piercings i had he said I had only one day left to get the training sessions at $25/session and I would have to either call him with my cc number or text it to him. This seemed unnecessary to me, since my number was already on file.

I told him I wouldnt have money in my account until the next day. After my complimentary training session he asked to see my card, he pulled out a blank sheet of paper and continued to write my entire cc number down, with expiration date and security code, and PUT IT IN HIS POCKET! When he texted me 2 days later asking when my direct deposit would go in, I told him it wouldn't matter due to the fact that I cancelled my card because of him writing my CC number down. When I called Nolan, the manager, he said Mike had told him about the situation and he would never do it again.

Well I work in a hotel and if anyone ever did that that would be fired on the spot. I called Corporate twice and two different people said sorry it was past my 3 days so i couldn't get a refund. Even though trainers they hired are *** He was clearly trying to do something with my CC because he felt the need to ask when I would get my direct deposit in.

LA Fitness is only about sales, not about making customers happy. Try another gym, DO NOT GO HERE!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: La Fitness Personal Trainer.

Comments

All gyms are about sales.

REPORT HIS ACTIONS TO YOUR STATE'S OFFICE OF ATTORNEY GENERAL. REPORT HIS NAME, WHAT HE DID, LOCATION, EVERYTHING.

FILE IT IMMEDIATELY. THIS IS A NATIONWIDE PROBLEM.

IN ORDER TO CANCEL YOUR TRAINING YOU MUST PAY 50% OF THE COST OF THE TOTAL AMOUNT.

HOWEVER, DUE TO THE TRAINER'S ACTIONS, YOU MAY BE ABLE TO RENDER THE CONTRACT VOID. FILE A COSUMER COMPLAINT NOW!

In all jobs people should be fired when they breach security of people's personal info like that. I guess some company's don't care.