North Brunswick, New Jersey

I'm just a new member and enrolled last 2 months ago, I was the only one that is going to enroll and I accepted the $200 initial fee with $25 monthly fee and guy tells me I can bring my sister with me with the same fee so I dragged my sister along and I was talking with the general manager. He keeps on telling me one the of benefits of the membership is that I can freeze my account for $10 as long as I want and then enrolled the membership.

Now im going overseas for 2 months and went up to him to freeze my account and then he suddenly said "you CAN'T FREEZE IT CAUSE YOU'RE IN A FAMILY PLAN" i was like you keep on telling me that I can freeze and now I can't.

I know I havent lost that much of money to them but still is a *** scam! LA FITNESS SOUTH PLAINFIELD NJ.

Product or Service Mentioned: La Fitness Membership.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Beware of LA Fitness.

I was scammed by LA fitness at sign in, they told me I was signing up for a certain amount of classes for $160.00 a new member deal.. sign in deal...

just sign here.

I signed without reading the very fine print and signed up for a 2 yr call B tract of$160.00 a month in addition the $29.95

I'm an *** for not reading but that was not what they verbally said to me.

Beware